4/20/2012

My Week on Instagram (4-20-12)

     I woke up to this week in lovely Davao. My mom, my dad, my Ate Poten (a cousin of mine ) attended a lovely wedding the previous night. Our home in Davao is a cute two-bedroom condo that is a stone throw away from a church. We heard mass at 6:30 and had breakfast at the a nearby Chinese fast food.  Outside the church were these two boys feeding pigeons, so cute.


     Got back to Manila in the afternoon and went straight to Cab Cafe for my first meal back with my family in four days. It was good to see H and the kids.




     The next morning before heading to work I just had to make a 'mental complaint' about the bikes in our living room or the living room in our bike shop?

     This week B fell in love with riding and....

and making sweet flowers.....


 
Met Apartment 1B's yummy White Toblerone Cheesecake 
and my crazy high school friends.... 


     Before I knew it, it's FRIDAY and we end here.....


Pancake Sausage rolls from Toast Box


 and 

happy clouds...

But wait there's more......


Tell you about this soon.....

Happy Weekend!!!



No comments: