1/12/2013

I'm In: THE APARTMENT THERAPY JANUARY CURE

Day 1: Wednesday, January 2
Assignment: Make a list of projects

      I signed up for Apartment Therapy's January Cure. It is a day-to-day guide that when followed promises you a clean and organized home after. Hmm... I want some of that. 

     I am a fan of Apartment Therapy because it is a no-nonsense and practical blog about managing your home and decorating. The above picture is the first page of my list. It got overwhelming after the first two pages AND this is just the task for the first day. (See pic below) So take heart and be brave me!
 
 

     The Januray Cure has started days ago and I am just catching up. I have these still to do. 
 
First Week Task List

     Shall keep you posted! Come join me!  Sign up here!

No comments: