2/28/2016

I Am Watching You

     I know it has been ages.....

     I have not blogged in so long and I can't think of an excuse. I can only blame it on change. My  kids are now terrible teenagers (Believe me worse than the twos. ) Our household has undergone several rounds of re-staffing, changing of guards whatever you call it, health concerns have come up.... etc, etc!!!!!

     I have not forgotten about blogging though and always wish to get back at it... like NOW. 

     Life is overall pretty much the same though in its usual mundane, everyday way but I like it like this. no drama, no hysterics.... Speaking of dramas.... I now have a new pastime which is watching Korean dramas. Okay, so judge me! Take a moment....

      I have always loved watching TV especially when I was a kid. I loved the old LVN and  Sampaguita movies in black and white that used to show over and over in the afternoons.  I remember reruns of Boy in a Plastic Bubble on RPN 9. of course Sesame Street, Donnie and Marie Show,  Little House on the Prairie, Uncle Bob's Lucky Seven Club...Geeez, I was practical glued to the TV set! Yikes!!!  When I decided to incorporate Waldorf Parenting principles while raising our then toddlers. I gave up TV. I didn't miss it one bit. That was a good 8 to 10 years of no TV. My kids had nothing to share when they would go to school the next day after a big show was aired. (But High School Musical, I let them have it! haha!) The Korean dramas made me love watching again. They are actually very good in terms of story, acting, production..I know I am so sold. Haha!

     It was work that led me to watch my first  Korean drama. Long story but it was a time when I was project-less since I resigned from a big double project because of death threats (Another long story!)  Anyway, what was it? My Love From Another Star.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeSJBzYx5c  Watch!



     A little over two later I have been to Seoul, love Korean food and guess what plays occasionally on my Spotity......

     Sure, JUDGE ME BIG TIME! 

     See you, guys soon!



No comments: