8/30/2010

Lanzones= P17.50/Kilo

     My husband and I had our honeymoon and Davao. This is one reason why it will always have a soft spot in my heart. I find it busy enough but still very provincial and laid-back.

     Lately, I have been going there quite often because of work. Last weekend, I was with my mom and my cousin. This time of the year is great since most of the fruits are in season. Davao boasts of succulent fruits as its offering like mangosteen,  marang, papaya and pomelo. I do not eat durian. My cousin freaked out when she found out lanzones was selling for P1750 a kilo just on the street where we were staying and bought four kilos. (which we consumed in two days) So at least for this trip, breakfast meant coffee, cereal and sweet, sweet lanzones!!! Yum! Yum!

No comments: