1/13/2012

Milky & Sunny & Yummy



     Before the craziness of the past Christmas holidays totally kicked in, my friend  and Real Living mag editor, Rachelle Medina and I had our own mini Christmas party at Milky & Sunny in Pasig. I felt bad  I was  gonna miss the magazine's Christmas party this year and she was so kind to spend some time with me to make up for it.  :-)

     Milky & Sunny is an all-day breakfast place located in the already busy  Kapitolyo, Pasig that has become a hub for quaint little cafes and restos. There are several of them to try.  One thing that worked for me instantly is the signage. I love it. It is after all a neighborhood restaurant so the look of the place should scream COME IN! The interiors are cute and quirky. I like! It makes you feel comfortable and excited to be there at the same time. 


      We ordered a little appetizer and a  savoury waffle. I liked what I had. Price wise it was affordable. The food served here is not fancy restaurant food but everything works together; the interiors, the friendly staff and the comforting taste of food sincerely prepared plus I was with my fave boss.. Haha! Sipsep!


     I look forward to visiting Milky & Sunny again soon perhaps with the kids who are big waffle fans. Till then....

Find out more about Milky & Sunny on facebook here.


PS
I hope the management would try to improve their restrooms though. Thanks!




    

    

No comments: