3/07/2012

The Mags of March

         I have been a reader of Good Housekeeping Philippines since their first issue with Tweety De Leon in June 1998. H and I were newly weds then and settling into my parents' second home in Quezon City which we used to share with my brother.

     Keeping house was something I easily applied myself to. Months before I got married I took cooking lessons under Ms. Dorothy Ferreria. I was already scouting for pieces of  furniture to put together for our third floor room, complete with bedsheets and window treatments. 

     Living in our own home now, Good Housekeeping is still very much a good friend to have. I appreciate  that the local version is adjusted to the Filipino household. That is why I am tickled pink whenever Good Housekeeping's editor-in-chief, Tisha Alvarez Angluben offers me a writing or styling job. =-)For this month's issue, I wrote about what to do with your kids' old school supplies at the end of the school year. =-)


     Among my favorites in this issue are a summer reading list (love!!!) for the whole family, tips on making this the greatest summer ever and a very practical skin care article. 

     We, Filipinos never look forward to the summer heat but the March issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines will definitely make you embrace it and get you excited. I know I am.... Now to shop for a swimsuit for this gorgeous body of mine. NOT!

     Cheers to a glorious summer!=)

     Also don't miss the March issue of Real Living which is oh, so pretty and beefed up with new sections. =-)I am sure you will all love it!


No comments: