11/19/2012

Dear Santa: MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

      Things are starting to get quite busy with Christmas just a few weeks away.  As I am beginning to wonder what my kids will be asking for this Christmas, I thought how about me? Yes,  guilty as a charged! A mom like me thinking about what SHE wants for Christmas? Cliche as it is off the bat I would say, duh I have everything. But for this post can we remove the every in everything and just focus on thing in its plural form = THINGS?

    Yes, I am really gonna do this......Here goes:

#1  
Decorate Workshop: Design and Style Your Space in 8 Creative Steps [Paperback] 
Holly Becker (Author), Debi Treloar (Photographer)


     I am a fan of Holly Becker's blog and I already have her first book. So why not want the second?

#2  

Dinner: A Love Story: It all begins at the family table [Hardcover]  
Jenny Rosenstrach (Author)


     I have read good reviews about this book. It is also an off0shoot of a popular blog of the same name. 

#3   
New Paris Style [Hardcover] Danielle Miller (Author), Richard Powers (Photographer)



     Since my family and I went to Paris this year, it has been a dream of mine to do a modern Parisian style home. Maybe ours?

#4  
Cupcakes and Cashmere: A Guide for Defining Your Style, Reinventing Your Space, and Entertaining with Ease [Hardcover]

Emily Schuman (Author) 


     Another book I am really curious about but it is the cover that had me. Pretty!

#5 
Kindle

Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display 
     Reading from my iPad is giving me major eye strain and headaches. I would love to get a Kindle. 
#6 
A King Size Senso Memory Topper from Uratex Philippines


     I have been wanting one of these but it has been on the list of things we want to buy but never got around to actually buying stuff.
#7 
Washi Tapes!
    http://minibu.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/020111-washi-tape.jpg 
     Need I say more. Washi is love!
#8
     I love Cath Kidston still! The only way I can buy this though is online. We often take off on weekends so this would be great. 
#9 
A Red Wallet - Any Cute Red wallet
     Red wallets have always been lucky for me. I think my current one is ready to retire.
 
#10
 
     Alice Blue candles, room sprays and oils are the best smelling ones among the local brands here. They are also so pleasant on the nose and won't give you a headache

     Are you disappointed? No Birkin, Repetto Shoes or LV Bags on my list? I am not that hard to please really even coffee and cake would be great on this list. 
     This was actually fun! Now to post this on H's facebook wall.....Just a few clicks away.....Or if you're reading this, mom? MOOOM!!! MAAADER!!!(She reads my blog.)
     Ho!Ho!Ho!.... to me! Hopefully. =-) Wink!

No comments: