5/21/2013

Our Sammiesweets Heart

     I have always known my niece Sam to be bubbly, fun and crazy. This summer I got surprised to learn that she can get crazy in the kitchen too. Being a sweet tooth, I was lured to her Instagram posts showing off her baked goodies....


Which are actually for sale! You can order. So I did. 

Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Frosting
Lemon Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting



     My kids and I enjoyed all of them but the Lemon Cupcakes were our fave. We also tried her Nutella Cookies with Dark Chocolate Chips and they were also soooo good. Looks like we are not the only ones loving her goodies as orders have been pouring! Good job, Sammie!

   I believe I have a soft spot for home bakers. After all baking was my first love but I was not very good at it. So we broke up. Wink! So I sincerely admire those who are like my niece Sam! Yan Sam ha!!! Ahaha!

   Follow Sammiesweets on Instagram to find out more. 


     Oh, and don't worry about getting a toothache. Sammie is studying to be a dentist so she can take care of that too for you. 


 

No comments: