6/16/2013

I Ate SISIG from a Truck, THE SENOR SISIG FOOD TRUCK!

     One of the things I was determined to try while we were  in SFO were the food trucks. I have heard so much about them! I don't know, probably mercury in retrograde but it was soooo hot when we stayed in the city for three days. Having grown up and lived in a tropical country, I do not like walking in the heat when I am out of my country. I mean, come on!!!  My family of whiners and I were practically dragging ourselves through our fave sites. I almost gave up on my intentions to try a food truck. BUT on our last day I got the chance. 

     The truck was at the corner of Minna and 3rd, a long 16-minute walk from our hotel on Bush and out of the corner of my eye I was darting. dirty looks from H and the kids. No, I want to try this. Hep... No, we will not duck into that Starbucks....

     Then........ ( Harp music....) 

     We're here!!!!

     And there is along line.....almost a block long.....





    This guy is probably checking-in....haha!


So proud to read Filipino on the truck!



AWARD!!!!

  Judgy peeps..... 
I sure hope it is as good as they say it is....
OR ELSE!

As the ad said, mag-SARSI ka para maiba!!! 

We got our orders and had no clue where to eat. Most of the Senor Sisig patrons work around this place and they just carry their loots back to their offices.... 

So we ended up having a Senor Sisig picnic on Union Square. 
Yes, with rice and all! So Pinoy of us. Yey!


And here is I have to say 
THE BEST SISIG I HAVE HAD IN A WHILE!!! 
TALAAAAAP GRABE!




 I had a chicken sisig burrito 
which was also soooo filling and yummy!!!

Yes, they have pork, chicken and tofu variants.... 

For that day they had ice-cream which was also super good!!!

Servings are big by the way 
except for the ice-cream as you can see. 



    So next time you are in SFO, try to track down this food truck. Follow them on facebook and twitter to know their location for the day. You will not be disappointed. As a Filipino it made me super busog and super proud of the Pinoy chefs behind it. Thumbs up!!!


No comments: