10/15/2013

I π A New Brekky Place

     If there is one thing I love doing, it's checking out new restaurants.I enjoy trying out new dishes and watching how they serve the food, the plating, the plates.... I am no food critique. I just love to eat. Actually I am more critical of how the place looks, feels and smells. I also hate crabby service people...

     Anyhoo, I read about  Breakfast and Pies in the Internet and since it is so near Blue's school, let's go!

     I read it has been opened for a year and is right beside and is owned by the same owners as Pino and Pipino in Malingap Street Sikatuna Village. 

     I do not know which opened first though it does not matter but the interiors remind of Wildflour in way. It's kinda New Yorky- Industrial to me. 

     Service that morning was straightforward and okay but not warm and welcoming or is it the black and white?



Cute lighting!
Attempt to Subway tiles...3 Stars!

Love this!




          I  ordered the Eggs Benny. I love eggs. This was good but I want the Hollandaise less sweet. But I liked it anyway. Filling and comforting!

This dish was the bomb. Caramelized Spam. H ordered it. I am not a big fan of Spam but this dish elevates it to Hall of fame status for me. Surprise was you eat it with Kimchi. The combination was deadly yummy!
I mean look! H was sweet enough to share with a little grunt! Oink to you too!
Chocolate chip cookie for dessert.....This was okay lang. Yellow bakes better. 
  I am so curious though of their breads..... Next time!


     I told my friend Mayet the next time I get the blues I will go back to this place and eat the Spam dish with passion...Haha!!!! Heard the Wagyu Tapa is good too.

π Breakfast and Pies39 Malingap Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.




No comments: