2/27/2015

Travel Eats : Wild Honey Singapre

     In a few short breaths, it will be summer and my fellow Filipinos will all be making the dash for the airports, piers and tollways to exciting destinations galore. I am so happy that travel has become more affordable to more people.  I am not ashamed to be one of those who get red-eyed scouring the internet for a good but cheap airline or hotel deal. It is thanks to these nocturnal sessions in front of my desktop (with H) that my family and friends have enjoyed traveling and having the best of times together. I say that with my eyes closed, savoring the sweetness and the love traveling has brought into my life. 

 In the past couple of months I have not only enjoyed discovering new places but I must admit equally fun (sometimes even more fun) are the places where we have enjoyed good food. In case you will be visiting Singapore soon, do check our my recommendation. 
Guaranteed to make you and you tummies smile.

Singapore: Wild Honey

It was tiring holiday season in Manila. No, it was about the parties but the monster traffic that snaked around Manila! So when we got to Singapore for our post-Christmas family trip. I told H that I just wanted to walk around Orchard which is where our hotel was. No grand plans. I googled for good restaurants we have not tried yet. One of them was Wild Honey right at the same building of our hotel Mandarin Orchard.

I learned it is basically an all-day breakfast place and I loooove breakfast! When we entered we were asked if we made reservations. We didn’t and were asked if it was okay if we be seated at the bar. 
OKAY! No problemo!  

Cute Place!




We were told that the servings were big so H, the kids and I agreed to order just three dishes. While we waited we enjoyed the quirky, industrial interiors of the place and observed how much our fellow diners were enjoying themselves. #hungry #inggit




Couldn't help but get excited to eat.....



 After a bit of a wait....I had no idea if we really waited long or I was just impatient. 

Our orders arrive. 
We had 3 different breakfast plates.....




Norwegian 


English* 



Canadian 


And they have this to say about us....
Gee, thank you, Wild Honey! 
Hope to be back soon!




Wild Honey
333A Orchard Road #03-02
Now taking reservations:

Phone: +65 6235 3900

Check them out here!
 

Watch out my next blog on my fave foodie finds abroad! Safe travels!

No comments: