11/13/2008

Silent Night, Holy Night


My kids have been working on the piece, "Silent Night' on the piano and violin since October and I have been feeling a lot like Christmas ever since. Christmas is my favorite time of the year next to hold your breath, Valentine's Day. No, not the cheesy kind of Valentine. My idea of a Valentine will always be that of my Mom. For many years of my young life, she was and still is my Valentine..... But, wait I was writing about Christmas..... So little by little i a getting the house ready for it. To be honest this year has taken my family on a roller coaster ride and I am dying to celebrate Christmas because I want to give thanks for all the love and guidance I received from Heaven......

So I begin with color, it's spring bud and teal---in other words yellow green and aqua as inspired by Amy Butler's latest fabric collection and her house too which I soooo loooove. Thus, decorating for Christmas 2008 begins with color and I'm loving it already......

No comments: